Home > New York Drive-ins by Region > Catskills Region > Otsego County Drive-ins > Del Sego Drive-in
|Del Sego Drive-in|
|Location: 5626 Rte 7, Oneonta, NY 13820|
|Capacity: 400 cars|
|Original owner: Bert Mitchell & William Warnken Jr.|
|Opening date: April 28, 1948|
|Final season: 1981|
|What's there now: Price Chopper Plaza|
This page was last updated on December 3, 2009.
|Topo Map from 1982, courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 1960, courtesy of the Otsego County Soil and Water District.||Aerial image from 1973, courtesy of the Otsego County Soil and Water District.||Aerial image in 2007, courtesy of MapQuest.|
Grand opening article from the Oneonta Star on April 27, 1948.
|Grand opening full page ad from the Oneonta Star on April 27, 1948.||Grand opening ad from the Oneonta Star on April 28, 1948.||Del Sego image from the Oneonta Star.|
|Former drive-in entrance, from fall 2007, courtesy of Rick Cohen.|
[ New York Drive-ins by Region ] [ Open New York Drive-ins ] [ New York Drive-in Statistics ]
[ History of the American Drive-in Theatre ] [ Google Earth Map of New York Drive-ins ] [ Drive-in Links ] [ Email ]
NewYorkDriveins.com is not affiliated with the above mentioned drive-in.
© 2008-2010 NewYorkDriveins.com. All rights reserved.