Home > New York Drive-ins by Region > Finger Lakes Region > Cayuga County Drive-ins > East Drive-in
|Location: 318 Grant Avenue Rd., Rte 5, Auburn, NY 13021|
|Capacity: 500 cars|
|Original owner: Built by Paul Field & Hupert Wallace.|
|Opening date: June 30, 1950|
|Final season: 1985|
|What's there now: Summit Chevrolet Buick GMC Auto Dealership.|
This page was last updated on November 22, 2010.
|Topo Map from 1991, courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 1954, courtesy of the Cayuga County Soil and Water Conservation District.||Aerial image from 1995, courtesy of Terra Server USA.||Aerial image from 2005, courtesy of Google Earth.|
|Grand opening article from the Auburn Citizen-Advertiser on June 30, 1950.||Grand opening picture from the Auburn Citizen-Advertiser on June 30, 1950, coutesy of the Cayuga County Historian’s Office.||Grand opening FULL PAGE ad from the Auburn Citizen-Advertiser on June 29, 1950.||Grand opening ad from the Auburn Citizen-Advertiser on June 30, 1950.|
|Thank you ad from the Auburn Citizen-Adevertiser on July 5, 1950.||Ad from the Auburn Citizen-Advertiser in 1960, courtesy of Charles Bruss.||Auto dealer sign on site of former East Drive-in from 2010, courtesy of Rick Cohen.|
[ New York Drive-ins by Region ] [ Open New York Drive-ins ] [ New York Drive-in Statistics ]
[ History of the American Drive-in Theatre ] [ Google Earth Map of New York Drive-ins ] [ Drive-in Links ] [ Email ]
NewYorkDriveins.com is not affiliated with the above mentioned drive-in.
© 2008-2010 NewYorkDriveins.com. All rights reserved.