Home > New York Drive-ins by Region > Long Island Region > Suffolk County Drive-ins > Fifth Avenue Bay Shore Drive-in
|Fifth Avenue Bay Shore Drive-in|
|Location: 1604 Fifth Ave., Bay Shore, NY 11706|
|Capacity: 650 cars|
|Original owner: Built by Redstone Theatres, bought by Prudential Theatres in 1953.|
|Opening date: June 5, 1952|
|Final season: 1964|
|What's there now: Hubbard Sand & Gravel.|
This page was last updated on December 30, 2009.
|Topo Map from 1979, courtesy of TerraServer USA.||Aerial image from 1953, courtesy of HistoricAerials.com.||Aerial image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.||Aerial close-up image from 2006, courtesy of Google Earth.|
|Opening soon article from the Long Islander on May 22, 1952.||Grand opening soon FULL PAGE ad from Newsday on June 3, 1952.||Ad from the Smithtown Messenger on June 18,1952.||Ad from the Babylon Leader on August 14,1952.|
[ New York Drive-ins by Region ] [ Open New York Drive-ins ] [ New York Drive-in Statistics ]
[ History of the American Drive-in Theatre ] [ Google Earth Map of New York Drive-ins ] [ Drive-in Links ] [ Email ]
NewYorkDriveins.com is not affiliated with the above mentioned drive-in.
© 2008-2010 NewYorkDriveins.com. All rights reserved.